food of the day

Friday, August 24, 2007

Restaurant 3U, Taman Tayton

Family day. My dad wanted to collect his glasses from my mum's friend's shop at Taman Tayton. My dad said 3U serve good noodles. So, while waiting for the shop to open, we have our breakfast there.



3-U Restaurant at Taman Tayton.


Prawn Wantan, RM 5 for 10 pieces. The wantan skin is so thick. Not recommended.


Prawn Mee. My father ordered Prawn Mee. Cost RM 7.80. 4 big prawns plus half piece of boiled egg. The soup is full with prawn taste. Worth to give it a try.


Ipoh Horfun with Prawn Wantan. Yoong's set. I can't remember how many pieces of prawn wantan. The soup is the same as Ipoh Hor Fun.


Ipoh Hor Fun Mee. My mum and I share this. The soup is very nice. I like the prawn. Very fresh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home